View Single Post
Old 09-17-2007, 01:45 PM   #35
DevinFuture

DevinFuture is a glorious beacon of lightDevinFuture is a glorious beacon of lightDevinFuture is a glorious beacon of lightDevinFuture is a glorious beacon of lightDevinFuture is a glorious beacon of lightDevinFuture is a glorious beacon of lightDevinFuture is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one
after thinking about it.. if I were the blazers I would tank the season.

Think about it. Rookie of the year Brandon Roy, Oden coming in fully rested and recovered, a top 3 pick probably, and the rest of the team (esp aldridge) is really really young.

Next year wasn't going to be a competitive year anyway.. this could make them Elite in 2-3 years.
Yeah. And it's not like they have to intentionally lose anyway. With the group of inexperienced youngsters they have playing against mostly solid teams in the west, they're going to have no trouble losing plenty games while trying to win.
They just need to play for getting their young core experience. Losing games will take care of itself.

Last edited by DevinFuture; 09-17-2007 at 01:46 PM.
DevinFuture is offline   Reply With Quote