View Single Post
Old 09-18-2007, 01:00 PM   #9
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
69. To Prove a gangster is a terrorist. President George W. Bush, Jr. and Former President George Herbert Bush, Sr. Told us they are the 911 Terrorist evidence of Electronic Satellite recording. Bush is the 911 Terrorist Evidence my ROTC FBI Electronic Surveillance Satellite Recording I wrote took letter to the FBI Houston I was sent by The United Army Criminal Investigations Fort Belvior after I called them and turned him in FBI Houston did not understand told me not to come back. I have solved every crime in America and the world for the last 15 years dating back to before Christ.
REMEMBER A GANGSTER IS A TERRORIST. THE BUSHS ARE GANGSTERS.
I really hope this is fake. If it is, then it's brilliant. If it's not... then... ugh.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote