View Single Post
Old 09-18-2007, 03:56 PM   #6
mcsluggo
Golden Member

mcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant future

OVerall McNabb may have a point, I'm not sure... I've never been in the shoes of a black man, nor a QB.

Let us just stipulate that that black QBs may indeed be under additional scrutiny and presure in today's nfl, but lets qualify that fact in Mcnabbs case by pointing out that Philly is the single worst place to try to conduct a scientific experience to isolate this fact.

I'm willing to GUARANTEE that he is attributing some of the overall suckiness of Philly fandom to this race issue. Yes he gets criticized a helluvalot more than quarterbacks of similar stature... but Mike Schmitt got routinely booed by those retarted tools.... Dr J anyone? .... Santa freaking Claus? ....
mcsluggo is offline   Reply With Quote