View Single Post
Old 09-19-2007, 08:19 PM   #19
Jack.Kerr
Golden Member

Jack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silk Smoov
Are you still claiming to be a sports writer, or have you stopped using the word writer so loosely? Stop comparing the depth of being a as*hole and distruption to a team. AK is a distruption to the team, and is a cancer. I have not heard any players saying bad things against Sloan. Stop trying to side for the cancer player. AK is a cancer, and every other GM knows it, and that is why Utah have NOT been able to trade AK. Plus, AK is a cry baby as well.

I could give a rats as* about Jet going to the bench. If Jet is going to the bench, it has nothing to do with getting outplayed by Harris. Bet your so-called media pass on that

Stop trying to make Devin out to be the 2nd best player on the Mavs team. That was pure silly for you to mention Dirk and Harris in the same sentence when it comes to value for a trade. Stop pumping Harris to be more than he has been. It is what it is. Now go use a pencil and write a story on that. Pencil pusher !!!!! I wont fall for the race bait as well.
You're an idiot. The other posts in this thread are Shakespeare compared to the nut-hugging drivel you defecate about Terry. That said, you're also a liar or an illiterate because I never suggested that I had been a sportswriter. Talk about slumming.

AK is an All-Star and one of the best defenders in the league. If the Mavericks could get him for All-Scrub Terry, they'd do it in a Moscow second.

Harris has CLEARLY outplayed Terry on the basis of defensive performance alone--that coupled with the potential he's shown has left Avery no choice. Harris has earned starter's minutes (not to mention a fat contract extension), and JET's repeated failures and overall limitations have put him in the support role he was born to play.

Why don't you pick up your chamois cloth and get back to the detailing. You're wasting bytes.
Jack.Kerr is offline   Reply With Quote