View Single Post
Old 09-20-2007, 02:49 PM   #44
Silk Smoov
Banned

Silk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalmations202
This is like comparing apples to oranges. I have given that AK had a horrid year this last year, even in the playoffs. He was played out of position, and not the focal point of the offense at all with Boozer, Okur, and Deron on the floor. AK was at best the #4 option and expected to be a jumpshooter. AK shouldn't be either. If you take out his this years playoffs, and take out the other 9 total playoff games he played 02 and 03 when he played behind the Mailman and wasn't a starter, then you don't really have much to go on. I guess we could compare his playoff numbers to Jet's playoff numbers before Jet became the #2 guy behind Dirk -- that would be fair, IMO. Of course 00-00 makes them look pretty even.
That dont even make sense when you say apples to oranges. Those numbers are as fair as they come. You are trying to cherry-pick and give excuses for poor play for AK. You brought up the numbers so I compared them EQUALLY. Then take out Terry in the playoffs this season as well. See how it goes I can cherry-pick with the best of them.
Silk Smoov is offline   Reply With Quote