View Single Post
Old 09-20-2007, 03:13 PM   #46
ty
Diamond Member

ty has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silk Smoov
OOOOOH my goodness!!!!!!!!

Now, I have to back Harris on this one..

I will take Harris over Brown ANY day of the week!!!!!!!!!

How can you like Harris if you think Brown is better than Harris????

Dont say you didn't say that, because it says it right between the lines on this post I replied to.

Meaning:

You said Utah would take Terry over Harris because Terry could fill a void.
Then you stated Utah would not have ANY need for Harris because of Deron/Brown.

So you are saying by your terms, that Jet is better than Brown, so Utah would take Jet.
Then you say by your terms, that Brown is better than Harris, so there is NO need because of Deron and Brown...

You are going to make several pro-Harris people Mad!!! And rightfully so. Shi*, you even got a pro-Jet person mad on this one

Harris > Brown !!!!!!!!!!!!!
You are making too many assumptions. Your deductions from what alby was saying are totally out of line. One of the main points that he was trying to get across was that Terry would fill the void of Fisher. (Obviously because of his outside shooting) He made no references to Terry being better than Harris, or Harris being better than Terry, or EITHER of them being better than Brown. I seriously don't see your thought process...

I really don't see how you can make all those deductions in your "Meaning:" section...

"I still go through it in my head," Nowitzki said. "One of my last nights in Germany [last month], I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about the free throw I missed [late in Game 3], about different situations that happened in that series. I'll never forget it. It's going to stay in my mind until we win it all."
ty is offline   Reply With Quote