View Single Post
Old 09-20-2007, 04:08 PM   #49
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silk Smoov
OOOOOH my goodness!!!!!!!!

Now, I have to back Harris on this one..

I will take Harris over Brown ANY day of the week!!!!!!!!!

How can you like Harris if you think Brown is better than Harris????

Dont say you didn't say that, because it says it right between the lines on this post I replied to.

Meaning:

You said Utah would take Terry over Harris because Terry could fill a void.
Then you stated Utah would not have ANY need for Harris because of Deron/Brown.

So you are saying by your terms, that Jet is better than Brown, so Utah would take Jet.
Then you say by your terms, that Brown is better than Harris, so there is NO need because of Deron and Brown...

You are going to make several pro-Harris people Mad!!! And rightfully so. Shi*, you even got a pro-Jet person mad on this one

Harris > Brown !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why would Utah pay for another point guard when they already have a bona-fide all star in Deron Williams locked up in their starting rotation. Brown is already their back up at the 1 and a good 10th man off the bench. They wouldn't trade for Devin because Devin is a starting point guard and they have no room for him. What are you talking about?

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote