View Single Post
Old 09-24-2007, 09:12 PM   #18
AxdemxO
Diamond Member

AxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavsgirl56
Davis is injury prone. He only plays well in contract years. Been proven over and over again...Hell, I hope the Warriors DO sign him to a long term extension...that's just what they deserve....a player who will probably be hurt or having lower #'s in everything this year getting paid the big $$$. Please Warriors do the right thing and sign him.....that way I can laugh my @$$ off when he goes down the tubes and GS is stuck with him!!
Injuries have been a problem and IMO thts the only thing tht could be used against him. But then again they might be laughing when they eliminate the Mavs from the playoffs again if they face us because we cant stop the guy.

"It feels disrespectful when you watch these shows, TNT, ESPN, and they're talking, 'Walk through the Mavericks, that's who you want to play," Terry said. "OK. We'll see if that's who you want to play."

........GO MAVS
AxdemxO is offline   Reply With Quote