View Single Post
Old 09-25-2007, 09:14 AM   #11
Kirobaito
Platinum Member

Kirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usually Lurkin
Dude. I'da fired HRG inna second if he'd pulled my finger like that. Drinkin coffee while people wait in line. Whatta jerk. The "we'll take the company down" line was pretty flat, too. That guy is ripe for Booning. His daughter jumping off the platform was pretty obvious, too. She needs some more creative writers. Unless she gets a teen titans thing going on in the high school that's half-way decent, boone her.

I like the latinos. I don't like the idea of opening up a pipeline of undocumented werewolves, though. Maybe we'll see a super-powered border clash coming up. I'll puke if they try to make it political.

How did someone chain up super-powerful peter, and what did they do with the ipods? And thank you someone for deciding to cut his hair.

Thank you also to someone for not including Jessica's family. This could be a good season.
There weren't any customers, though... the only people out there were employees.