View Single Post
Old 09-25-2007, 11:58 AM   #16
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidDaMonkey
The best part of this episode was that it was a great set up for the rest of the season. I don't think its fair to expect mind blowing revelations or effects from a season premiere, its too soon. Im not saying it wouldn't be cool, but its not needed.

I'm wary about this "West" character. I guess he is Zak's replacement (Oh cmon, you totally know he spells his name with a "K"), but he seems like quite the douche. Interesting though that he has a duplicate power from one we've already seen. Unless, that is, his power is the ability to steal the power of other people's dads.

Bennet flying off the handle was a bit much for me as well. I also don't see how his family can fall for the "Oh, its a phone call, must be from work" shtick again. I get the feeling they didn't have their memories wiped and are all aware of whats going on. On a side note, how did they get the mom back?

For some more info on the Mexican kids, check the latest online novels. While I'm still not completely sure what their deal is, I like the idea that they are good people but have a power that hurts people. It brings up an issue similar to the Ted situation, except that Ted was also nuts.

The Nathan thing had me confused too, but I enjoy his new superpower of intense facial hair growth.

Anyone else chuckle that Parkman and Mohinder, the two bitches of the show, are living together and raising a child?
the one thing that this episode had going for it was NO JESSICA/Niki!

that and the further development of the new villain

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote