View Single Post
Old 09-26-2007, 01:17 AM   #13
AxdemxO
Diamond Member

AxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394
Who are we "pretending" to fight again?
So Al Queda isn't responsible for the mass suicide bombs against iraqis?

What's your guvment doing in this struggle anyway? Not kow-towing to the jews(i.e. neocons) I bet.
There werent any suicide bombings daily whn saddam was there and before the US went in and like I said I wonder wht those number look like under Saddam every 2 months I am sure they are a lot smaller...

** and its ridiculas how some on here say ohhh yes its a good thin we have gone from 2 or 3 thousand civilians being killed to about 1 or 2.....sooo ignorant

"It feels disrespectful when you watch these shows, TNT, ESPN, and they're talking, 'Walk through the Mavericks, that's who you want to play," Terry said. "OK. We'll see if that's who you want to play."

........GO MAVS

Last edited by AxdemxO; 09-26-2007 at 01:18 AM.
AxdemxO is offline   Reply With Quote