View Single Post
Old 09-26-2007, 12:22 PM   #5
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

A 4 year degree is still worth PLENTY. You'd be surprised at the number of people that don't have degrees who are working in pretty good jobs.

Experience is what they want just as much, or more than, (in the IT industry). I don't know about your industry.

I wouldn't want to be trying to get my first experience at 27. But then again, if you have a law degree, you can get hired without much experience for decent money the way I understand it.

It's a tough decision, that's for sure.

Lucky for me, I was motivated by wanting to marry my long time girlfriend....so making the money made sense for me. I'd still like to get an MBA.