View Single Post
Old 09-27-2007, 01:58 AM   #20
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

ocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud of

My degree is finance but I work with some economics guys now. I went straight to work after I finished but I still have delusions that maybe I'll go to law school down the line. I make decent enough money as it is, but as an attorney I could make much more just within the agency I work for.

I don't have much advice, however - if you (or anyone else) is interested in a job and have a degree in finance, economics, management, etc, etc...shoot me a PM. The agency is going through the largest hiring initiative in its history. There are locations all over the country. Pay is very competitive in this part of the country, don't know how competitive it would be in places like California, Chicago, NY, etc.

Last edited by ocelot_ark; 09-27-2007 at 02:00 AM.
ocelot_ark is offline   Reply With Quote