View Single Post
Old 09-27-2007, 03:47 PM   #28
untitled
Golden Member

untitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud ofuntitled has much to be proud of

<---Bachelor's degree in business, currently in my 2nd year of law school, eager to graduate and get the hell out of San Antonio.

I took a year off after college to work as a case clerk for a med-mal attorney (I hated her, but liked the subject matter). Plus, my dad is actually a very good lawyer, so growing up it was always the default career choice for me in that I am pretty confident that I can do the job. Plus, it's the only graduate degree that interested me as it's useful in just about any profession.

...but the 1st year of law school is no fun. No fun at all. I should have waited longer to go to school because I was nowhere near motivated enough to deal with the hell that is the 1st year.
untitled is offline   Reply With Quote