View Single Post
Old 09-27-2007, 07:51 PM   #30
ty
Diamond Member

ty has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond repute

Which Law School in SA? My brother is down there...

Quote:
Originally Posted by untitled
<---Bachelor's degree in business, currently in my 2nd year of law school, eager to graduate and get the hell out of San Antonio.

I took a year off after college to work as a case clerk for a med-mal attorney (I hated her, but liked the subject matter). Plus, my dad is actually a very good lawyer, so growing up it was always the default career choice for me in that I am pretty confident that I can do the job. Plus, it's the only graduate degree that interested me as it's useful in just about any profession.

...but the 1st year of law school is no fun. No fun at all. I should have waited longer to go to school because I was nowhere near motivated enough to deal with the hell that is the 1st year.

"I still go through it in my head," Nowitzki said. "One of my last nights in Germany [last month], I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about the free throw I missed [late in Game 3], about different situations that happened in that series. I'll never forget it. It's going to stay in my mind until we win it all."
ty is offline   Reply With Quote