View Single Post
Old 09-28-2007, 05:38 AM   #14
Arne
Golden Member

Arne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394
Who are we "pretending" to fight again?
So Al Queda isn't responsible for the mass suicide bombs against iraqis?

What's your guvment doing in this struggle anyway? Not kow-towing to the jews(i.e. neocons) I bet.
I didn't vote for 'my' government and I most certainly do not defend every position it takes... - UNLIKE YOU. You try to defend every position the NeoCons take regardless of how stupid, irrational and ignorant it is.

It's called the 'War on Terrorism', isn't it? If they had called it the 'War on Al-Qaeda' there wouldn't have been any reason to invade Iraq in the first place you know...

The only thing YOUR government has gotten out of this war is MORE HATRED, MORE TERRORISTS and people coming from all over the place only to fight American soldiers.

I recently saw a film about Dschihad videos. The bottomline of the film was that only very few people actually watch these films and that most of the people who go to fight in Iraq are doing this because of the things they see on television. Anyways, there were pictures of CHILDREN who are preparing to fight the US by playing on their computers. Young innocent children were talking about getting prepared for the day when they could join the war.

Anyway, the WAR ON TERRORISM is like the most stupid thing ever invented. It' a war that can't be won on a battlefield it's a war that can only be won in peace.

"Truth is treason in the empire of lies." - Ron Paul The Revolution - A Manifesto
Arne is offline   Reply With Quote