Thread: Heroes
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2007, 11:28 PM   #1136
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike
hate Peter's storyline...why would he agree to rob when he can just take the "box" back at any time using his plethora of powers? Dumb.
Even though he used some of his powers to bitch slap those guys around, I don't think he quite remembers all of them are even what they're all about.

If you didn't remember anything and you were doing crazy stuff you might be scared.

I can buy it.....but I can't wait to find out how in the hell he ended up there.

As I understand it, the 8th or 9th episode this season will be an episode full of things that happened in the 4months between seasons.