Thread: Heroes
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2007, 09:22 AM   #1142
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
Even though he used some of his powers to bitch slap those guys around, I don't think he quite remembers all of them are even what they're all about.

If you didn't remember anything and you were doing crazy stuff you might be scared.

I can buy it.....but I can't wait to find out how in the hell he ended up there.

As I understand it, the 8th or 9th episode this season will be an episode full of things that happened in the 4months between seasons.
He knows enough to know he isn't a crook...but anyway, I think I would just overpower the Irish wuss and take what is mine. Sing it with me now: "You've got the touch...........You've got the power!!!!!"

are we to think that the bad guy who is killing off the oldies and Molly's bogeyman are one and the same? I haven't really gotten that thought until last night...but really don't think it's likely.

I also like HRG much more when he has his quiet mind wiping sidekick...

oh and just for the record...I really liked how we got to experience the Haitian's powers first hand via Hohinder.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote