View Single Post
Old 10-02-2007, 10:12 AM   #14
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

http://wwtdd.com/index.phtml?t=BRITNEY+SPEARS

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The greatest story of the day, and quite possibly ever, is that not only did Britney Spears hand her kids over to Kevin Federline two days early - she had until tomorrow but handed them over just hours after a court ordered it - but she was so broken up, she did what most of us would do after losing our kids. Namely, drive directly to a tanning salon in Bel Air. Us magazine says:

Britney Spears isn't letting today's court ruling get in the way of her beauty regime.
Usmagazine.com has learned that the 25-year-old singer dropped off sons Sean Preston, 2, and Jayden James, 1, with ex-husband Kevin Federline's bodyguard a little after noon, and then drove straight to Epitome, her favorite Bel Air tanning salon.

Well, in Britney's defense, her appearance means a lot to her. You think such beauty happens all by itself? She's known for her professionalism, and that includes never going out unless she looks her best. It's the first thing people mention when they see her. I'm sorta the same way. In fact it's hard for me to have a normal conversation with new people until we address the fact that I'm gorgeous.
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote