View Single Post
Old 10-03-2007, 02:24 PM   #16
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsX
There is also a Tiffany's that I have been looking at, but I am not sure if i am just paying for the name.(probably).
You can always find some good bargains for vintage Tiffany's on Ebay, as long as you buy from a reputable dealer, know what you are looking at, and make sure your girlfriend isn't going to be POed at you for buying her jewelry that isn't brand new. I got myself in a world of sh*t a few years back with an old girlfriend, by buying her the Tiffany's necklace that she had been wanting for quite some time second-hand on ebay, having it cleaned and evaluated by a jeweler, and then giving it to her as a surprise... That gift served as example A1 of my 'cheapness' in just about every fight I had with her for the remainder of our relationship, and I still regard it as being just about the worst $300+ that I ever spent...