View Single Post
Old 10-07-2007, 10:38 PM   #24
FreshJive
Diamond Member

FreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah I found the Tivo Community thread. What I have been able to read has been a big help. Mainly it gave me the knowledge to talk to the CSR, and sound like I know what I'm talking about. It's like pulling teeth to get them to admit they don't have a clue about the cable cards. My issue is being escalated to "engineering" whatever that means. Hopefully I'll be basking in all of my Tivo's HD brilliance in a couple more days.

Do you by chance get League Pass? I'm thinking about getting a Series 2 to pair with a cable box so I can get League Pass since you can't get it with cablecards (at least as far as I understand it). Can you get League Pass with a Series 2 and a non DVR box?
FreshJive is offline   Reply With Quote