View Single Post
Old 10-14-2007, 01:25 PM   #21
ty
Diamond Member

ty has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg
On this day we face a new breed of warrior. He is upright, cocksure, and strong. He has laid waste to every enemy in his path, overcoming one and all with the mighty force of his brute offensive. He has cut a wide swath of destruction in his wake, and he thirsts and hungers for our very souls.

But on this day he will know our names. Today he will know the names of the righteous and mighty soldiers from the Lone Star State. We will wrest their God-forsaken hearts from their wicked chests and hold them up as the spoils of our victory. We will remove their evil entrails from their pitiful abdomens with dull knives and leave them out for the buzzards to eat.

The streets of Irving, TX, will be stained red with the unholy blood of our victims. Their pure and utter destruction will be known far and wide. And they will know, to a man, never again to enter the den of this righteous and holy lion.

May God have mercy on their souls, but may God give justice where justice is due.
Thank you for that wonderful piece of literature.

"I still go through it in my head," Nowitzki said. "One of my last nights in Germany [last month], I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about the free throw I missed [late in Game 3], about different situations that happened in that series. I'll never forget it. It's going to stay in my mind until we win it all."
ty is offline   Reply With Quote