View Single Post
Old 10-16-2007, 07:09 AM   #44
Mavdog
Diamond Member

Mavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394
Sheesh...you ask me a question, I answer it. You ignore the answer and repeat your assertion which I have not made about Saddam being linked to the terrorists that attacked the us.

Your question:

I answered with his support for international terrorism. The assertion was that he supported international terrorism... Since he had WMDs, the fear was obvious that he would provide them.

You can disagree with that assertion but not with the facts that
1. Al Queda (Zarqawi) was in Iraq from Afghanistan. He received medical treatment there under the safety of Usay(or Qusay) Hussein.
2. That Saddam was a supporter of international terrorism.
"since he had WMD's"?????

sit down, there's something you need to understand: there were no wmd's in iraq.

shocking news, eh?

when did zarqawi align himself with al queda? the date is put at october 2004.

the us invaded iraq in march 2003.

as for the "supporter of international terrorism", you apparently believe that support for the palestinian militants is cause for war.

should the us invade all the countries that support these groups?

if you say yes, how do you feel about invading saudi arabia?

the bottom line is attempting to justify the invasion of iraq based on iraq's supposed link to the terrorist who attacked the us is totally falacious.

iraq was not a part of the war on terrorism until the us brought that battle to iraq.
Mavdog is offline   Reply With Quote