View Single Post
Old 10-16-2007, 07:50 AM   #520
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike
yeah...the boys didn't look nearly as bad as the final score...but they do play like a dumb team far too often...what was it??? 12 penalties or something crazy like that? On your own field...against the best team in the league?! now that is just dumb.
what concerns me sike is that perhaps many of the penalties weren't so much a product of dumbness, but of being whipped in the first place.....the kozier hold on 4th and 1, for instance -- maybe kozier was holding because his man had him beat and if he didn't hold on for dear life mb3 was going to get stuffed.

i dunno, but sometimes penalties are a product of getting beaten (1-on-1)....if that's the case, fixing the penalties ain't easy.

also for the record -- the field goal in the fourth was way dumb...instead of going for it on 4th and goal from the 5 it left the cowboys needing to convert a 2 pointer which would have been only slightly less difficult than the 4th and 5..... i thought it was playing to not look so bad rather than to win, and this was disturbing to me.

Last edited by alexamenos; 10-16-2007 at 07:56 AM.
alexamenos is offline   Reply With Quote