View Single Post
Old 10-17-2007, 10:26 PM   #11
Janett_Reno
Platinum Member

Janett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to all

I do not think Fred, Mitt or Rudy can beat Hillary and i do not think Barbour can beat Hillary. The Republicans "think" Rudy has the best shot but i already know Rudy is going to have some problems in the south. This is a big time no no for a Republican to win. This is why dude want's Fred.

I did not know how old and bad Fred actually was. I also thought like dude, if he could sell himself to all over the usa and avoid people finding out who he was and what he stands for, maybe he could become the nominee. He is just to old, to tired and won't answer the questions and i see Rudy beating him, in which i have been reporting Fred would have a tough time over comming Rudy and his money. The election is Rudy against Hillary.

Negatives i have told you about dude on Rudy, will come out when Hillary gets him one on one.
Janett_Reno is offline   Reply With Quote