View Single Post
Old 10-17-2007, 10:51 PM   #12
Janett_Reno
Platinum Member

Janett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to all

So dude i gave you some negatives i feel that is out there on Rudy. I know he is half Democrat and this doesn't look good on the Democrats but still i gave you negatives. You laughed and say Rudy has no tie to Tx or big oil and i beg to differ and i think you should watch more news than Fox and CNN. Dig deeper who Rudy is and where he has made his money and who backs him.

I also agree he did do some very good things for NY. I give you credit on that but for you to come off like W, Cheney, Rudy and Fred is a saint and has no negatives is far from the truth. Just as you say Rudy has no big oil ties, like you say global warming is a myth and how you talk of how good it was to have an iraq war. Trust me, the gop will find negatives on Hillary also and they will attack her on them and Rudy will as well but just remember Rudy has negatives.
Janett_Reno is offline   Reply With Quote