View Single Post
Old 10-17-2007, 11:16 PM   #15
Janett_Reno
Platinum Member

Janett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to all

That is a start dude, i want to give you credit. You said i don't know if he has ties to big oil or not and i must say i respect you for this because normally in other post you would never back up. We all make mistakes and i sure do. It is all an opinion if or who would make a good pres anyway.

Imo i feel Rudy would make a better pres than Fred. I know Rudy is tied down to dirty money but i just do not feel Fred could ever handle the job. The only bad thing is big oil and alot of the same stuff we are tied to now with W, would still be there with Rudy but i feel he would be much much better than W. I do not feel Fred would make a good pres but by all means yes he or any nominee would be better than this adm. I do not feel the neocons could control Rudy as much as they could with W and Rudy would not always go with them.

It is all a big money game dude and even gop big money companies are pouring into Hillary now because they feel she might win and they think this makes her have ties with her and if the truth was known dude, this is what is wrong with politics. Because the money will probably have influence over all candidates, once they get in office to help the ones that put them in. Democrats also and i admit it.
Janett_Reno is offline   Reply With Quote