View Single Post
Old 10-18-2007, 10:20 AM   #3
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

My Shows -

Kid Nation - Labor laws, shmaber laws - this show is enterntaining. They picked a really interesting bunch of kids with big personalities and high levels of intelligence. I really enjoy this show and hope that they somehow manage a second season. Child labor laws are overrated anwyay.

Weeds - I heart Kevin Nealon.

Dexter - I heart the VERY sexy Michael C. Hall. The dark humor is right in my wheelhouse for entertainment.

House - I don't think its the greatest thing since slice bread, but its fairly well written and I try my best to not miss an episode.

Heroes - its decent enough to watch.

Survivor - a time kill.

The Office - I don't think its off to a great start, but still funny.

Shows I watch on occassion: Survivor Man, Dinner Impossible, Ace of Cakes, Dirty Jobs, Two and Half Men, NCIS.

I've been meaning to watch Journeyman - just haven't had enough time.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."

Last edited by mary; 10-18-2007 at 10:20 AM.
mary is offline   Reply With Quote