View Single Post
Old 10-22-2007, 04:42 PM   #25
Janett_Reno
Platinum Member

Janett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to all

The poll was from and maybe they are not independent and maybe they are Democrats, i am not sure.

ABC NEWS/WASHINGTON POST POLL. Sept. 27-30, 2007

"If [see below] wins the Democratic/Republican nomination for president would you definitely vote for him/her in the general election for president in 2008, would you consider voting for him/her or would you definitely not vote for him/her?"

PERCENT SAYING "DEFINITELY WOULD NOT"

Obama -- 39%
Clinton -- 41%
Edwards -- 43%
Giuliani -- 44%
McCain -- 45%
Thompson -- 54%
Romney -- 57%

Sen. Hillary Clinton is no more polarizing than other Dems, and less polarizing than every leading Republican. Further, every Dem is less polarizing than every Republican, even the sainted John McCain and Rudy Giuliani. Yet there has been no punditocracy discussion of whether McCain, Giuliani, Thompson "can win" either nationally or in certain areas of the country. Pundits do sometimes discuss Romney's electability, but that's only because there has been discussion of whether a Mormon can win the presidency. (And the particularly high negative for Romney indicates that anti-Mormon bigotry is something he still needs to address head on.) Having said all that, the whole question of polarization when gauging presidential candidates is obsolete. In today's political and media landscape, any candidate will be (and is) rejected by 40% of the country on Day 1.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So dude when you see a poll like this, then you must go back to saying Hillary is a woman, Hillary is a lesbian, Hillary is a communist, Hillary is married to Bill Clinton and i fear him, we are the chosen ones and are faith and values and we have all the morals and we don't share them with others outside the gop party, she will raise your taxes, she is really the big spender, she is a woman and afraid of war, she doesn't have any ties with Haliburton, she will help the poor and middle class and the gop doesn't want this and surely the American public do not want this.

So let the one liner's rip dude, as it helps put Hillary closer and closer to president each and everyday. When someone can't beat someone fair and square, when you can't out debate them, when you can't stand with your own party on issues, when the faith and values are gone and morals are shot down and a thing of the past, what is left to do? One liners. Remember the swift boat is done dude and Rudy is the same religion as John Kerry, he stands with alot of Democrats on the issues, plus he is tied to big oil and he is from NY going to try to take all the red state southern votes. He won't win all the red southern states.

I agree with one thing you say, the election is along time away and the gop has plenty of time to make attack ads of swift boats on Hillary and one liner attack ads or wait and let Hillary make a bad mistake. That is not impossible dude that she makes a mistake and the election is along time off but i don't think swift boat ads, lesbian ads, women ads and other one liners will hurt her. You will have to beat her on the issues. This is one thing i do respect Mavdog on, he stays on the issues and he answers them better than you and i, regardless if it helps the Republicans or Democrats and the Rudy will have to beat Hillary on the issues.
Janett_Reno is offline   Reply With Quote