View Single Post
Old 10-22-2007, 07:46 PM   #4
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Usually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond repute

I was going to say, "But Duncan." Then I remembered that becoming a Wizard is the next step in a progression after being a warrior. (These are Jungian archetypes, right?) I've heard Duncan plays a lot of Dungeons and Dragons. But then, by Jungian archetypes, Duncan is better than Jordan. Of course, they are also progressions, and Dirk might move into Warriorhood. Or the Mavs could go get Kobe the Warrior via trade for Howard the water carrier, and Dirk can do anything but regress and it wouldn't matter so much.

Last edited by Usually Lurkin; 10-22-2007 at 07:46 PM.
Usually Lurkin is offline   Reply With Quote