View Single Post
Old 10-22-2007, 08:56 PM   #2
Janett_Reno
Platinum Member

Janett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to all

LA is furious with the mayor, the senators and the gov and the president. The gov races are going to stay the same. In two weeks a Democrat is going to landslide a Republican that has scandal all over his name. Mitch McConnell has done all he can for the gov of Ky and he will be landslided in two weeks. In the other state the Democrat is suppose to hold on and i am not sure when that race takes place.

Jindal is like Rudy, a former Democrat. When the hurricane hit alot of people left the state and moved to Tx, some to Ms. The state has been trending Republican and yes this is a good win for the Republicans. In two weeks the score will be evened with a landslide victory for a Democrat gov in Ky.

Neither pafrty is going to pick up a seat in the gov races. The only hope someway Jindal wouldn't get 50% of the vote but for awhile now, it was reported he would easily get it and win the gov and he did. I tip my hat to the Republicans as they won the first gov race.
Janett_Reno is offline   Reply With Quote