View Single Post
Old 10-25-2007, 08:14 AM   #26
spreedom
Diamond Member

spreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg
I still think Walker is way underrated. Yeah, coaches should keep him from jacking the threes indiscriminately, but the fact remains that he is big and skilled. He'll continue to get everything he has always got, in the paint. Antooine Walker CAN score in the paint, as dreadful as his three-point shooting is. And he CAN pass pretty well for a big man.

I know he's a laughing stock, but the guy can play some ball. Minny did okay, all said.

Underrated, huh? Let's look at where he stood last year...

Quote:
It's been a rough summer for 'Toine, robbed in his Chicago home at gunpoint, so I am inclined to go easy on him. But it's impossible to ignore just how bad he was last year. He shot 39.7 percent from the field, which put him 355th in the league. He was 43.8 percent from the free-throw line, which was 432nd. He shot 27.5 percent from the 3-point line, or 232nd. That is an alarmingly low success rate for an NBA player, especially one making $8.5 million.
Courtesy of FanIQ.com (http://www.faniq.com/article/The-NBA...-5852,20/last/)
spreedom is offline   Reply With Quote