View Single Post
Old 10-25-2007, 12:03 PM   #4
Jack.Kerr
Golden Member

Jack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond repute

Different topic, but....

I loved the verb ("confront") that the NYT used to describe the incident yesterday when the nut-job Code Pink terrorist accosted/threatened/almost-assaulted the Secretary of State yesterday in a Democrat-led hearing.

What was dismaying to me, is that not one of the pussy-men spectators in the audience so much as lifted a finger to stop that lunatic from approaching Secretary Rice. And can you imagine the press uproar if a pro-war white male had approached say...Barak Obama that way? With a noose no less?

As far as I'm concerned, Code Pink should be put on notice---if another of you b*tches so much as looks cross-eyed at a member of the administration, concerned citizens will take you down forcefully and violently, i.e. "confront" you, to eliminate you as a threat.

Enough is enough.

Last edited by Jack.Kerr; 10-25-2007 at 12:18 PM.
Jack.Kerr is offline   Reply With Quote