View Single Post
Old 11-01-2007, 03:13 PM   #54
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaggyDirk
I think we should trade for Kobe because Dirk sucks, the rest of the team sucks, and most importantly because I like it when stuff happens. I DON'T CARE JUST TRADE SOMEBODY. FOR ANYBODY. PLEASE.
The Mavs win too much sp I wish we would lose more games. After all, winning is why we lost last year.
Did I say this already? The Mavs are chokers and believe me, the Mavs will choke. Dirk is a choker, he has no heart, and never demands the ball. Of course Mark Cuban said it, so it must be wrong.
The regular season doesn't matter. (Neither does your sorry excuse for participation. Get off the forum and don't come back until April then. If ever.) This regular season game doesn't matter, but I decided to take time out of my life to ruin the GDT/ddh33-recap anyway just to say this.

BOARD POLICE TO THIS POST IMMEDIATELY.
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote