View Single Post
Old 11-02-2007, 11:17 PM   #55
ames7
Diamond Member

ames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to behold

Okay, so...I just got home & saw that score. This is maybe the first time I've thought--I mean, for real for real thought--Tipp is about to get fired. I mean, this thing had bounce-back game written all over it. They had the players-only meeting, it was Phoenix, come ON. And your response is to get blown out? Look, I think Tipp is a really good coach & I really don't know who else you're going to get, but don't you have to do something at this point? You're just lucky SJ, LA & the Ducks have started slow also & you aren't buried in your division already. But something about this team is all wrong & you can't wait to fix it or this season is gone.