View Single Post
Old 11-03-2007, 03:02 AM   #596
raefformvp
Golden Member

raefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike
and to a lesser extent The Colbert Report
you, sir, are un-American.

speaking of Colbert, anyone read his book that came out a few weeks ago? I've read the first 20 pages or so, and I laughed so hard I nearly wet my pants. the guy is genius. too bad I dropped the book in the bathtub and now the pages are all stuck together. I'm going to get it on audio. he reads it, so it should be hilarious!!

and I just started watching Grey's with a friend of mine this season. I LOVE it and can't believe I joined in to view its greatness in the 4th season. I've rented season 1 and 2, and tomorrow I'm going to get season 3.

my shows I can't miss now are:
Grey's
Meerkat manor on the Animal Planet
Colbert Report
America's Next Top Model - I know I just lost credibility admitting that, but it's my guilty, brainless treasure
PTI
The Hills - again, a guilty pleasure
and of course, every Mav game I don't attend

that's it. I have no time to sit around watching tv anymore. it sucks.

my boy cheering on the Mavs with his Mavs maraca and wearing his Jason Terry headband.
raefformvp is offline   Reply With Quote