View Single Post
Old 05-01-2001, 02:40 PM   #30
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

he played well in the second half of game 3. it pissed me off when he came into that game and immediately jacked up two straight threes.

and i'm not saying he should be able to shut down stockton. but don't you think that if you played against someone in practice for 5 years, you may learn about their tendencies? unless you're an idiot and can't pick up on anything. he should be able to guard stockton better than others in the league.

It appears to me as if he just wants things handed to him. he signed the big deal and expected to be our savior at point guard. meanwhile, nash worked his tail off in the offseason and the olympics, and deserved to be the starter. Half the time, eisley doesn't know what to do out there. He played ok in the beginning, when there was less pressure. Toward the end of the season (and now in the playoffs), whenever anyone sneezes, he gets scared and turns the ball over. How about that play he had in game 3 when the ball was kicked to him at the top of the three-point line, and he took his eye of it and let it go backcourt? priceless.