View Single Post
Old 11-03-2007, 10:47 AM   #16
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Usually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack.Kerr
From my vantage, she takes a pretty reasonable position here--undocumented immigrants driving without a license is a problem. Spitzer has proposed a measure that addresses part of the problem, but is ultimately an imperfect measure within the greater problem of illegal immigration. .
But in doing so, she avoids taking a stand at all. Is she going to do that with military strikes on Iran? It makes sense, but I'm against it, but I can see how it might be someone's decision, but it's not the best way to go, but what're we supposed to do anyway? What kind of leadership is that? That's someone just saying stuff for the sake of image. When she gets called on it on the international stage, is she going to play feminist victim and have Bill make some comments about unfair questioning?
Usually Lurkin is offline   Reply With Quote