View Single Post
Old 11-07-2007, 10:38 PM   #37
DLord

DLord has much to be proud ofDLord has much to be proud ofDLord has much to be proud ofDLord has much to be proud ofDLord has much to be proud ofDLord has much to be proud ofDLord has much to be proud ofDLord has much to be proud ofDLord has much to be proud ofDLord has much to be proud ofDLord has much to be proud of

Spiral, from what I've seen the Mavs have made tremendous changes this season, even though on the surface they look like very much the same team.

Your opinion telling us they haven't changed and therefore won't change, without having actually watched to see what indeed they are doing, is silly. With only a brief glance, how would you know? And one should watch multiple games before opining on trends and attempted change, in my opinion.

I can name you a ton of significant changes that already showing up, and based on what we are already seeing there's no reason to think there won't be even more as the season goes along. Others here have already noted quite a few of those for you. And keep in mind you don't want to change everything - a team that wins 67 has a lot of things they should rightfully retain. Frankly, I've been positively impressed so far with the amount of positive change that has obviously been initiated.
DLord is offline   Reply With Quote