View Single Post
Old 11-07-2007, 11:00 PM   #38
Silk Smoov
Banned

Silk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to behold

Spiral, I can understand your points. I do agree that the Mavs are still potentially "Fatally Flawed". BUT, on the other hand, I clearly see Dirk improving in the box. I am liking what I see with Dirk in the low post. By the time the playoffs come, Dirk should be pretty potent in the lane. Second, Diop has improved greatly in the low post as well.

If I add those two things up, then I am very optimistic about our chances. I also think that Hassel and EJ is also what we needed on defense. I really like what they bring to the defensive side. Both of them are very physical and have experience.

If Harris keeps improving, then Diop will average a double, double this season. I never thought I would say that, but Diop also MAYBE the most improved player on the team. This all makes me very excited about the season.

My real concern that I pointed out that I wanted to keep an eye on was the opponent scoring average. I would like the opponent score to come down to about 90pts a game. Defense wins titles, so I would like to see more consistent defense to keep scores low. Right now, our offense is mainly outscoring the other team.
Silk Smoov is offline   Reply With Quote