View Single Post
Old 11-08-2007, 12:34 AM   #71
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ames7
I'm really happy for Mo, but I'm way happier that it's just over & we get back to business as usual & getting this thing all the way back on track. Great that he got the second one the same game too. Just too bad it wasn't at home. Obviously I lack TV...sounds like the SJ crowd outclassed Trashville by a mile though?
10 miles. They had a great shot of the crowd and there were tons of people standing and clapping, and Mo acknowledgd the crowd. It was VERY classy.

Of course then about a minute later he scored the 2nd one, and I can forgive them for this, they were less than thrilled. The next timeout after that they again put it up on the big screen and they cheered a little more

Over all, a very nice effort from the San Jose folks.