View Single Post
Old 11-12-2007, 08:04 PM   #13
SeriousSummer
Golden Member

SeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant futureSeriousSummer has a brilliant future
Default Yes! Invite the Double Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by randyman
The main thing I drew from this is the hope that EVERY team starts to play us like Riley and Nellie have so as to force us to overcome it.
That's how I see it, too. When you have to double-team, then you admit you can't cope one on one. Dallas just needs to see more of it--I hope the Mavs are working on it every day in practice. Because the only way the Mavs have lost in the last two years is when Dirk was doubled.

I think after another dozen games or so against it, that Dallas will start grinning the minute they see a team double teaming Dirk.

If the Mavs can get to that level, then only a three or four teams in the league--San Antonio, Boston, Detroit, maybe Phoenix--will have a chance to beat them in a play off series.
SeriousSummer is offline   Reply With Quote