View Single Post
Old 11-13-2007, 03:22 AM   #12
nowhereman
Diamond Member

nowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subliminal012
That's not facts at all.

Arenas is a notorious chucker. With horrible percentages, he shot 41 percent last year, currently at 35 this year. (he's a 35 percent shooter career wise).

They're what 1-6 this year? Gilbert can say he makes them better, but they're still not winning games.

I'd rather take kobe's 50 percent shooting, 30ppg 7reb and 5 ast and the lakers record over the wizards and arenas.

I would also rather take the team that plays defense when they speed up the game and shoot a better percentage because of it. The wizards obviously their record reflect that it's horrid.

193-510 (team totals)
213-487 (percentage allowed)
did you look at what i quoted when i said "can't argue with stat's"?? I agree with what you're saying overall, but in the context of the discussion, I think shots attempted by teammates and points scored by teammates are most definitely stats. Just because they aren't shooting well and aren't winning doesn't mean he's an unqualified ballhog, which is what the point of that part of the article is anyway.
nowhereman is offline   Reply With Quote