View Single Post
Old 11-17-2007, 06:01 PM   #4
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavdog
reid is speaking to the political situation. has the iraqi legislature or government made visible progress in taking care of themselves?

no.
He should mind his own house I would think. I expect the Iraqi government is more functional than his congress is right now.

You can defend this head in the sand political rhetoric but I don't see how. It's the most childesh of tactics. He might as well have his fingers in his ears saying "nyah-nyah".

That a person of that importance is so willing to give up the sacrifice made is quite unbelievable. He is right now absolutely more partisan than patriot. He is more than willing to hurt the US to get political votes, his rhetoric has been ridiculous for the last year, claiming defeat before the surge ever started.

He would claim defeat if the Iraqi's passed our constitution.

but the question stands mavie. THIS is what you support as the leader of your party? A man so devoid of character?
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’

Last edited by dude1394; 11-17-2007 at 06:01 PM.
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote