View Single Post
Old 11-18-2007, 04:14 AM   #28
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson
Thank you. Maybe this is just because I hate baseball, but I couldn't really care less if Bonds has been taking steroids his whole career, and I also certainly don't give a if he's lied about it every time he's been asked. He's maybe the greatest player of all time. Steroids don't make his records invalid anymore than all the records set before non-white peoples were allowed to play.
Boy, you ain't never lied. First off, baseball needs to realize that it has been relegated to the third most significanct sport...if that. And second, it needs to get the corncob out of its collective ass.

Such a sad, sad decline into oblivion for the once great American tradition. But, it has only itself to blame. It should have embraced steroids, WWF style. Now it faces the ignominious distinction of everyone thinking it is fixed even when it is not fixed. So sad. So sad. But not regrettable. That's how bad the management has been.

Last edited by u2sarajevo; 12-13-2007 at 12:00 PM.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote