View Single Post
Old 11-18-2007, 01:39 PM   #53
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary
As someone who peruses alot of non-mavs message boards, I can tell you that grey seats in the crowd aren't going unnoticed by our opponents' fans.

Dude, perhaps you should start Tivo'ing a few games, it might give you a different perspective.
Well I actually do tivo some games. And I understand what you guys are saying. I wish that there were a sea of green like there was in the gsw's series. but it's the 3rd game of the season for goodness sakes.

Are there empty seats during playoffs? If cubes really wants to have everyone do that, do it when it really matters. I hate to tell ya' but going to 41+5pre+hopefully 16 more post season games are a lot. To think that fans are going to be ballistic on the 3rd game of the season is silly to me. Heck I'm not ballistic either nor are most folks here who go to the games either I would imagine.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote