View Single Post
Old 11-20-2007, 11:28 AM   #1
TripleDipping
Diamond Member

TripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud of
Default Black Friday sale

It's been kind of a tradition for my wife and me to wait in line overnight for the Black Friday sale every year. We would scout the Thanksgiving day newspaper and head out to either Best Buy or Circuit City (depending on which has the sweeter deals) at about 12am, and just sit there with some friends and shoot the breeze until the shop opens.

My wife won't be going with me this year because she's 7 months pregnant but a few of my friends and I will still be going and I plan on getting a camcorder with hard drive and a plasma TV, along with the stuff that are usually going to be dirt cheap that day (DVD-R, flash drives etc.). I might be going to Home Depot too this year because I want to get a grill... but that would be much later in the morning.

Anybody here besides me do something like that? Or are you one of those people who would show up at opening time and just cut queue????

Do share your experiences here... what do you normally buy on Black Friday sale? Do you go to other shops besides Best Buy and Circuit City? Do places like Wal-Mart and Target offer better deals on electronics than Best Buy and Circuit City?
TripleDipping is offline   Reply With Quote