View Single Post
Old 11-21-2007, 10:27 PM   #15
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

It's probably time for Cuban to think about injecting a sense of perspective into the things he does.

When he implictly said that Kobe (may or may not have) raped that girl in Colorado and it was good for the NBA, because when it comes down to it, it meant money for the NBA, he was probably right. Crass, and rude, and morally reprehensible...but still probably right.

But the stakes do get raised when you start talking about the military and foreign policy.

Everyone respects a guy's right to make a buck. But when you start trying to make that buck at the expense of our respected institutions...well, you better be careful. The people who once respected you may turn against you.

I'd prefer that Cuban keeps to things he knows--which do not include politics. I don't especially like him at the things he knows, because I think he is a cutthroat and disloyal son of a bitch who values a dollar more than a friendship, but I can at least still tolerate him when he keeps to things he knows.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote