View Single Post
Old 11-21-2007, 11:16 PM   #27
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

I like the spirit of the OP. Generally, I don't appreciate the value of fighting it out for these early sales. You are going to spend a lot of time, for one thing, that you wouldn't have had to spend if you had, say, gone late at night instead of early in the morning. And you are also going to have endure big crowds. (That is painful, at least according to me.) I always weighed the money saved against the cost, and found that the cost was more.

But if it's a tradition, it's a tradition. And if you have fun with it, more power to you.

But it still seems to me like a hell of a lot more trouble than it's worth.

I guess it's proof positive that a lot of us do have trouble to spare. And maybe that we like doing it.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote