View Single Post
Old 11-25-2007, 08:45 AM   #148
Dr.Zoidberg
Diamond Member

Dr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaknaf3in
At the moment - Beck's.

It's a question of mood and situation for me.

When thirst is one of the decisive factors, it has to be a bitter, strong Pils like Beck's or Jever - rarely a Flensburger.

When in a relaxed mood, I'll eventually change to a Weizen.
Then my favourite pick's Franziskaner Hefe-Weissbier.

When I've been in die US, to me, most of the beers I tested during my one-month roadtrip around California seemed pretty much lighter than the "usual" german beer.

Don't know where this impression comes from, but I felt like I never got really drunk.

And for the light-beer in the US - no comment.

We were stayin' at the house of an ICQ mate in Riverside for some days, and I introduced Paulaner Hefeweizen Dunkel to the uncle of our mate - he fell asleep after two thirds of the bottle.

@Doc

To be living near Kloster Andechs has to be pretty advantageous!
Yes. And as Munich isn´t far away either I´ve got a large choice of good beers.

I think the beer which is closest to american beer is "Kölsch". Beside of Weissbier I like it very much too and you can drink a lot of it without getting drunk.

"Talk to the claw."

"They're getting 15, 16 assists some games. I dream about getting 15 assists. It's just not possible with the team I'm on." - Devin Harris about top-notch point guards and him playing with the Mavs

"For me, it’s like a kid in a candy store." - Jason Kidd on playing with the Mavs
Dr.Zoidberg is offline   Reply With Quote